The second victim of the fire that occurred in Farmington Saturday morning, Feb. 27, succumbed to her injuries earlier today at Maine Medical Center.
She was identified as Tomasa Vincent, 72, of Farmington and also lived at at 160 Clover Mills Road in Farmington. William Vincent, 75, of Farmington had previously been identified as a fatality caused by the fire.
Investigators believe that the fire was accidental and was the result of combustible material being placed next to the wood stove.
This is the third fatal fire in Maine this week.