Everything is back to normal at Mt. Blue High School in Farmington, after students and staff were evacuated thus morning, April 1, because of a a perceived propane leak.
According to Central Maine dot com, the Farmington Department was called and found no leak during an inspection of the facility.
MBC has been cleared. Students and staff are reentering the building. Students will resume their schedule and follow normal dismissal.Stay posted for more info.
UPDATE: The fire dept. has evaluated the smell of gas at MBC and found no issues. The gas co. is following up. We are waiting for clearance to return to the building. Please stay tuned.