The Day of Hope, to support the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care, is a day of inspiration and celebration on Oct. 2.
Even though the event has to be virtual, you are invited to join in for a virtual ceremony honoring the cancer community and take part in the educational opportunities. Also, you can walk in your neighborhood or on a favorite trail to honor those in your life impacted by cancer.
Purchase a pinwheel and leading up to The Day of Hope, purple pinwheels will be planted in the Healing Gardens at the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care. Honor a loved one impacted by cancer while also supporting the incredible work of the HACCC. Pinwheels are $10 each.
The Day of Hope has a common goal of celebrating the cancer community and supporting the work and patients at the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care.
Your support makes a huge difference… Each dollar raised goes to supporting the ever-growing needs, including:
- Food insecurity, transportation assistance and other patient needs
- Patient navigation and financial services
- Expanded patient access to care through partnerships with Redington-Fairview General Hospital and Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Expansion of our open access clinic, same-day access exclusively for the urgent care of our cancer patients
- Equipment and technology upgrades
- Expanded access to telehealth services
Register and get more information at https://www.classy.org/event/day-of-hope-2021/e334351/register/new/select-tickets
Latest Local Central Maine News