Just over 3/4 of all Americans say their favorite part about Father’s Day is spending time with family.
According to a recent survey conducted by TopCashback.com, 71% of people plan on celebrating Father’s Day this year.
What does dad really wants on his special day?
- 39%: Breakfast, lunch, brunch and/or dinner with family/friends
- 21%: Experience (ie., sporting event, concert, etc.)
- 20%: Gift card (20%)
- 16%: Greeting card/acknowledgment “I’m doing a good job.”
- 16%: Technology (ie., TV, phone, etc.)
By the way more than half of all dad’s say that a gift isn’t even necessary.
If you want to stay on your father’s good side through the weekend, keep these in mind… Dad’s biggest pet peeves?
- 31%: Leaving the lights on
- 21%: Someone stealing the TV remote/changing the channel
- 19%: Thermostat too high/low
- 15%: Dirty dishes in the sink
- 14%: Doors being kept open
See the complete survey HERE!