Join the fun during school vacation week for a family-fun Friday, Feb. 25, during February Fest at Saddleback Sponsored by Skowhegan Savings Bank.
The traditional Torchlight parade is back, led by Saddleback Ski Patrol. It’s definitely not to be missed. Plus, enjoy music, food and beverage fundraisers for Ski Patrol and Boarding for Breast Cancer.
The evening wraps up with fireworks.
February Fest Schedule
- 11:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Fat Tire Friday at the base area. Come win a free beer and swag from our friends at New Belgium Brewing
- 1-4 p.m. – Live entertainment in the Pub
- 3-5 p.m. – Torchlight Parade sign-ups open to the public in First Aid Room
- 4-7 p.m. – DJ Eric Pomerleau plays out on the deck, bonfire at the base area and s’mores and hot chocolate for the kiddos, chili served out of the Fat Tire Mountain Bar by donation as a Ski Patrol fundraiser. $1 from every beer sold during this time will also go to Ski Patrol.
- 7 p.m. – The return of the Torchlight Parade!
- 8 p.m. – Fireworks Show!