You are currently viewing Christmas Eve Morning Gardiner Fire

Christmas Eve Morning Gardiner Fire

  • Post category:Local / News

A Gardiner house fire at 3 Dennis Avenue early Christmas Eve morning was caused by the family’s generator. The historic structure is a total loss.

Two people were in the house. O and was taken to the hospital.

My heart absolutely breaks for Sam Shaw and his wife Elena. I went to school with Sam, and although we were never close,…

Posted by Lydia Stevens on Monday, December 26, 2022

Latest Local Central Maine News