The 50th Annual Oosoola Days celebration is planned for Norridgewock, Labor Day Weekend, on Sunday, Sept. 3 and Monday, Sept. 4.
There is free admission for all the family fun events.
- Pancake Breakfast ($6 per plate) from 7:00 am to 10:30 am
- The 5k & Fun Run begins at 8:00 am. (No entry fee. Registration begins at 7:45 am. Prized awarded for fun run and four age groups in the 5k)
- Airplane rides all day ($30 per person)
- Cruise In, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Bring your antique vehicles, trucks, equipment, planes, helicopters, fire trucks, dump truck, cruiser, or other vehicle. Prizes will be awarded for Best in Show, Best Antique Car, Best Antique Truck, Best Modern Car/Truck, Best Jeep, Best Motorcycle
- Live music with the Cowboy Angels, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Fun and games, craft tables, live music, vendor tables, sensory activities, ATV mini-course, K-9 demonstration, cornhole tournament, food, and the candy drop.
- The parade starts down Main Street at 9:00 am and ends in Oosoola Park
- Opening Ceremonies, 10:00 am
- Sportsmen Association BBQ, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Horseshoe tournament, 10:30 am
- Hula Hoop Contest, 10:30 am
- Sack Race, 10:45 am
- Baby Crawl, 11:00 am
- Three-Legged Race, 11:30 am
- Egg Toss for the Grown Ups, 11:30 am
- Egg Toss, 11:45 am
- The Historical Society’s Duck Drop (tickets available at the Town Office), 12: 00 N
- World Famous Frog Races begin at 1:00 pm