Here are the dates and location for fireworks displays throughout central Maine for the 4th of July! (Some are scheduled on days other than the 4th.)
- Augusta: July 4, 9:15 p.m. Mill Park
- Bar Harbor: July 4, 9:15 p.m. over Frenchman Bay
- Bath: July 4, 9:15 p.m. overlooking the Kennebec
- Belgrade: July 3, 9:15 p.m. over Long Pond
- Boothbay Harbor: July 4, 9 p.m. over the harbor
- Clinton: July 4, 9 p.m., Clinton Fairgrounds
- Dexter: July 3, 9:00 p.m.
- Jackman: July 1, 8:30 p.m. (dusk) Town Office lawn
- Jay-Livermore Falls: July 3, (dusk) Spruce Mountain ski slope
- Lewiston/Auburn: July 4, 9:30 p.m.
- Monmouth, July 8, 9:30 p.m., Monmouth Beach
- Rangeley: July 3, (dusk) Town Park
- Rumford: July 4, 9 p.m. at Hosmer Field
- Searsport: July 4, 9 p.m. at Mosman Park
- Winthrop: July 4, 9 p.m.
- Wiscasset: July 4, (dusk) Over the Sheepscot
Search for a complete list of fireworks displays in Maine at Maine.gov.