The Recording Academy has officially revealed nominations for the 2024 GRAMMYs, which will take place Sunday, Feb. 4, in Los Angeles.
Taylor Swift has broken the record for most Song of the Year nominations in GRAMMYs history, with 7. She has never won in the category, however she has now been nominated for a GRAMMY 52 times.
Complete list of the nominees HERE.
✨ View the full 66th GRAMMY Awards nominees list!
— Recording Academy / GRAMMYs (@RecordingAcad) November 10, 2023
🚨| Taylor Swift has officially received 6 nominations for the 2024 #GRAMMYs!
– Album Of The Year
– Best Pop Vocal Album
– Song Of The Year
– Record Of The Year
– Best Pop Solo Performance
Karma (feat. Ice Spice)
– Best Pop Duo/Group Performance pic.twitter.com/UKlalBthvo
— The Eras Tour (@tswifterastour) November 10, 2023
Miley Cyrus has been nominated at the 2024 #GRAMMYs.
• Song of the Year: Flowers
• Best Pop Solo Performance: Flowers
• Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (Thousand Miles)
• Record of The Year: Flowers
• Album of the Year: Endless Summer Vacation
• Best Pop Vocal Album:… pic.twitter.com/2wgvkd6MaW
— Miley Edition (@MileyEdition) November 10, 2023
Hayley Williams could be the FIRST woman to win a Best Rock Album at the Grammys since 1999.
She will join Alanis Morissette and Sheryl Crow as the only female winners in history. pic.twitter.com/vHoaHsE50m
— Paramore Updates (@Pcharts) November 10, 2023
— Pop Base (@PopBase) November 10, 2023
Lana Del Rey is nominated for 5 Grammys this year! 🏆 pic.twitter.com/ee3OgysDjL
— LDR Crave (@LDRCRAVE) November 10, 2023
🏆| Olivia Rodrigo is nominated for 6 categories at the 66th #GRAMMYs
• Album of the Year
• Song of the Year (“vampire”)
• Record of the Year (“vampire”)
• Best Pop Vocal Album
• Best Pop Solo Performance (“vampire”)
• Best Rock Song (“ballad of homeschooled girl”) pic.twitter.com/oyxIfIxwKa
— Olivia Rodrigo Stats (@statsrodrigo) November 10, 2023